7th Edition released for 2016
Our maps are available laminated for superior durability. We use the highest quality laminate and a heat press to guarantee that folded laminated maps fold flat.
Red River Gorge Geological Area – Natural Bridge State Resort Park – Clifty Wilderness – Daniel Boone National Forest – Tunnel Ridge – Chimney Top – Sky Bridge – Rock Bridge – Swift Camp Creek – The Rough Trail – The Sheltowee Trace – and all offical trails in the Red
- GPS mapped trails and backcountry campsites
- 1:15,840 scale map set — significantly more detailed than any other map!
- Gorgeous full-color map that shows forest canopy cover
- 50-foot elevation contours & GPS coordinate grids
- Bird’s Eye View map and trail elevation profiles
- Sunrise and sunset locator map to find the best campsites
- Map showing local eateries and tap-rooms
- Lamination available